West Berkshire Council

Licences, Consents and Registrations

If you think you need a licence, consent or registration that's not shown on this page, please contact the Licensing Team.

Premises Licensing Fees
A breakdown of various premises licensing fees
Taxi Fares and Fees
Information on fares and fees for Hackney Carriages in West Berkshire
Children in Employment and Entertainment
Work permits and licenses - information for chaperones, parents, employers and children
Scrap Metal Dealers Licence
Applying for, or renewing, a licence to operate as a scrap metal dealer
Caravan Sites and Park Homes
Licensing of caravan parks, inspections, complaints and appeals
Rules for Park Home Sites
Published rules for park home sites in Wokingham Borough Council and West Berkshire Council districts
Explosives Licence
Licensing the storage of explosives
Petroleum Storage Licence
Licensing the storage of petroleum (Petrol Storage Certificates)
Animal Movement Licence
Moving animals for markets, abattoirs, collection and assembly centres
Performing Animals Registration
Registration of animals for performance in circuses, television, theatre or film