Community Plus Fund
Grants for projects that benefit housing association tenants
The Community Plus Fund offers grants for community projects which benefit housing association tenants in the district. It's been developed through a partnership between West Berkshire Council and the housing associations who provide homes in West Berkshire.
If you can answer "yes" to any of these questions, you may be able to apply for grant of up to £4,000:
- Are you a tenant in a housing association home, or a resident group associated with a housing association?
- Do you run (or intend to run) a project to improve the lives of people living in housing association areas?
- Do you provide a service to support people living in housing association areas?
Main grants are available up to £4,000, and up to two rounds of bidding are held each year, depending of the level of funds available.
The next bidding round is due to be held at the end of November 2014. Completed application forms and all supporting information must be completed and returned to the Housing Strategy & Enabling Team at West Berkshire Council by Friday 24 October 2014.
Small grants up to £500 can be applied for at any time for one-off projects - it's usually housing association residents themselves who apply for these grants.
- Apply for a large grant [76kb] (for sums between £500 and £4000)
- Apply for a small grant [65kb] (for sums up to £500)
You may also find it useful to read our Community Plus grant guidelines [58kb].