West Berkshire Council

Paying for Your Care

Not all social care is funded by West Berkshire Council. Sometimes, an individual sources and funds their own care with no involvement from us. The National Health Service may also fund care, depending on individual circumstances. 

When we do provide care, it is because someone meets the eligibility criteria for care services. Under these circumstances, we will financially assess someone to see if they are required to pay, and how much.

Charges for Your Care
Working out how much you need to pay for your care
Funding Your Care - Self-Funders
Advice and help for people who pay for their own care
Adult Social Care - Planning How to Pay for Future Care
Independent Financial Advisors (IFA) and how they can help in planning how to pay for your care

Who To Contact

Our contact centre for Adult Social Care

01635 503050