West Berkshire Council

West Berkshire Council logo
Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Find information about community support and our services during the coronavirus pandemic, on our information for residents pages, our information for businesses pages, and our community support hub page which has guidance to help coordinate community organisations.

See a summary of our Local Outbreak Control Plan and read our frequently asked questions. 

Coroners and Inquests

Contacting a coroner or finding out about an inquest

Reading Borough Council are the lead authority for any matters or incidents involving or requiring a Coroner.

Contact details for the Coroner acting on behalf of West Berkshire are available on the Reading Borough Council website, as well as information on current and scheduled inquests as required by law.