West Berkshire Council

Licensing Your Venue for Marriages and Civil Partnerships

How to license a venue for marriages and civil partnerships

If you would like to know more about licensing a venue in West Berkshire for marriages and civil partnerships, please see the pdf icon guidance notes [240kb] and complete the pdf icon application form [121kb].

Who To Contact