West Berkshire Council

Having Your Say

This page shows information. You can access online services relating to Having Your Say here.

Presenting a petition to influence council policy, plans or activity
Making a complaint to the council
Conduct of Elected Councillors - Complaints
Our Codes of Conduct, and complaining about elected councillors you feel may have broken them
Consultation and Engagement
Listening and responding to our communities through consultations and engagement
Engaging with the Disabled Community - The Disability External Scrutiny Board
The Disability External Scrutiny Board (DES) is a group of West Berkshire residents who either have a disability or care for someone with a disability.
Equality and Diversity
Achieving equality and valuing diversity in West Berkshire
How to Get Involved With... Planning Permission (Development Control)
The electoral register and voting in elections, polls and referendums
Registering to Vote
West Berkshire Elections
The Electoral Register
More Voting and Elections
What are we asking you about?