West Berkshire Council

West Berkshire Council logo
Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Find information about community support and our services during the coronavirus pandemic, on our information for residents pages, our information for businesses pages, and our community support hub page which has guidance to help coordinate community organisations.

See a summary of our Local Outbreak Control Plan and read our frequently asked questions. 

Abnormal Load Notification

Notifying us of moving an abnormal load

In accordance with The Road Vehicles (Authorisation of Special Types) (General) Order 2003, the movement of abnormal or Special Types General Order (STGO) loads must be notified to the relevant Highway Authority or Authorities.

Abnormal or STGO notifications should be e-mailed directly to West Berkshire Council at: