West Berkshire Council

Housing Benefit Appeals

Appealing against a benefit award decision

If you disagree with our decision regarding your entitlement to Housing Benefit you can ask us to look at it again.

You should contact us in writing (by letter) within one month of the date of our decision notice.
Use our doc icon Housing Benefit appeals form [25kb] to tell us what you think is wrong and why. You can provide additional evidence to support your reasons, such as letters from your GP or employer.

We will write to you letting you know the outcome of your request, and what happens next.

Who To Contact

West Berkshire Council's Benefits Team

01635 519258