West Berkshire Council

Adult Care and Housing

Information in this section is about Adult Care. You can find information about children's care here.

Being a Carer
Understanding Your Care Needs
Paying for your Care
More Adult Care
Common Housing Register
More Housing
Concerned about an adult being abused or neglected?
Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS)
Safeguarding Adults Board (SAB)
Safeguarding Adults Reviews (SAR)
More Adult Safeguarding
More Being a Carer

Who To Contact

Our contact centre for Adult Social Care (formerly our 'Access for All' team)

01635 503050