West Berkshire Council

Someone I am helping requires more help: eg in the home/repairs/personal care

This information, ie the extra help needed, specific details and level of urgency, will need to be fed back to the Community Support Hub who will pass this onto the relevant agency. Please let the resident know this is what you are going to do in order to give them reassurance they will be getting the extra help they require.