West Berkshire Council

I volunteer and/or represent a community group - how can I contact the Hub?

Any individuals wishing to volunteer can contact the Hub and we will put you in touch with community groups in your area.

Volunteers and community groups can contact the Hub direct by phone or by email. As well as medicine, food and welfare, we have a dedicated desk for community groups.  In addition, we have a single point of contact for enquiries from town and parish councils. We have set up a Facebook page for volunteers and community groups where they can find advice and support and find out about the experiences of other groups in West Berkshire.