Transport Service Changes or Disruption
Planned public transport changes and travel disruption information
Changes to bus service 44 from 24 April 2017
In Thatcham, service 44 will operate direct along Station Road, not via Pipers Way, Agricola Way, Wheelers Green Way and Betteridge Road.
The 12:06 Mondays and Wednesdays-only journey from Calcot Sainsburys to Bradfield and Beenham, and the corresponding 12:30 journey from Beenham to Calcot will no longer operate due to lack of use.
Changes to bus services 101 and 102 from 24 April 2017
There will be timetable changes on services 101 and 102, operated by Kennections , from Monday 24 April 2017.
For further details please contact Kennections on 0118 959 4000 or use the Traveline South East journey planner.
Services on Bank Holidays and during Travel Disruption
If you're planning to travel by public transport on bank holidays, or during bad weather or other periods of disruption, please use the Traveline journey planning service - the Traveline South East journey planner has regularly updated information.
You can also check with the bus or train company you'll be using to make sure they're running.
The district's major transport operators are:
- Great Western Railway - 03457 000 125 - they operate passenger train services
- Kennections and Reading Buses - 0118 959 4000 - they're also on Facebook and have Kennections Twitter and Reading Buses Twitter feeds
- Newbury & District - 01635 33855
- Stagecoach - 0845 121 0190
- Thames Travel - 01865 785 400 - they're also on Facebook
- Thamesdown Transport - 01793 428 428