West Berkshire Council

West Berkshire Council logo
Website Maintenance and Payments Offline

Due to maintenance, our website may be unavailable at times from midnight on Friday 10 July to 6pm on Sunday 12 July. 

Our payment system will be unavailable on Sunday 12 July from 12:30 to 4:30pm. We can't take any payments while we complete this process.

We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause, but we'll have things back up and running normally as soon as possible.

Young People

We know that it can be hard to ask for help

That's why our friendly workers are happy to contact you via phone or email to talk to you about the difficulties you are experiencing.

We can provide advice and support you with:

  • anxiety
  • low mood
  • anger
  • self image
  • self harm
  • relationships
  • bullying
  • major life events

We can also link you in with other services that support young people with difficulties like relationships, bullying, family difficulties, sexuality or substance misuse.

How it works

If you are aged 11 to 18 you can self-refer using our online form. If you are a parent/carer, please complete the form for parents on our Triage Service page.

This form is meant to be used only by young people like you. A member of our team will then contact you to discuss your concerns and how best to support you.

If you are under 16, we'll need your parent's permission before we can support you, but privacy and confidentiality are always respected.

The EHA was designed after listening to young people like you. We want to continue listening to young people, so if you have any questions, comments, feedback or ideas we want to hear from you!

I need urgent help

We are not a crisis or emergency service.

If you need urgent help call 999.

If you're having suicidal thoughts or extreme mental health difficulties, call the Samaritans, anytime, on 116 123.

To find out how we use and store your personal information in line with GDPR please read our privacy notice.