Opening times and location of Newbury central library
Normal Opening Hours
First Floor Help Desk: Open throughout library opening hours.
*Please note that our libraries aren't open on Bank Holidays (including Good Friday).
Ground Floor Help Desk: Open for enquiries from 10.30am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays and from 9.30am on Saturdays. Staff at the first floor desk may be able to help you when the help desk is closed.
Facilities and Access
- Automatic front door
- Library is on two floors - a lift is available
- Level access on each floor
- Disabled toilet
- Baby changing room
- 29 computers with Internet access available for use free of charge (shut down 15 minutes before library closing)
- Free WiFi (shut down 15 minutes before library closing)
- Black/white and colour A4 printing from networked computers - charges apply
- Self-service black/white and colour A4 and A3 photocopying - coin operated
- Self-service black/white and colour scanning to email - free of charge
- Public parking is available close to the library, including spaces for disabled people (charges apply)