West Berkshire Council

Having Your Say

This page shows information. You can access online services relating to Having Your Say here.

Presenting a petition to influence council policy, plans or activity
Responding to complaints, comments and compliments made to the council
Our Codes of Conduct, and complaining about elected councillors you feel may have broken them
Listening and responding to our communities through consultations - how you can have your say
The Disability External Scrutiny Board (DES)
Achieving equality and valuing diversity in West Berkshire