West Berkshire Council

Caring for Children and Families

Let us know if you think a child or young person is at risk of harm
Accessing services in West Berkshire for disabled children
Making a complaint about Children's Social Care Services and how it will be handled
Let us know your comments and compliments about the service you received
How Children and Family Services work to put the needs of your child or children first
Local professionals working together to safeguard and promote the welfare of children
Sources of help and support for those that provide care for children or young people